Ibam's activities are described as follows:
- Consultancy on building sustainability and environment.
- Energ audits and environmental studies including energy saving recommendation
- Building certification and energy performance (retails, residential, public).
- Feasibility studies for technical installations, as well as studies of renewable energy and cogeneration.
- Support and training in sustainable building design.
- General consultancy ....
The measures imposed by the European Commission in the areas of renewable energy and construction are constantly changing.
Ibam wants to be a proactive player in this change and promotes the reduction of the ecological building footprint .
To achieve this goal, ibam has a team with diverse skills and a proven track record.
The European Union has pledged by 2020 compared to 1990 levels to:
- 20% reduction in energy consumption by improving energy efficiency
- 20% increase in the share of renewables in energy consumption (as against about 9% today)
- Reduce its emissions of greenhouse gas emissions by 20%
In anticipation of future EU targets for 2050, ibam is engaged in reducing energy consumption and environmental impact of buildings.