Walloon certification PEB (Building Energy Performance)

In a real estate transaction (sale or lease of real estate, real estate leasing, granting a real right, etc..) Property will necessarily have a PEB certificate, supplied by the seller or lessor . ibam realises PEB building certificaction for residential dwelling in the Walloon and the Brussels region.



IBAM nv/sa

Bvd Emile Jacqmain-laan 90

B-1000 Brussels


T.: +32(0)

F.: +32(0)2.791.55.42

E.: info@ibam.be